Ledge Scape Idea

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on the new reef scape for the proclear aquatics prostar 230. Using this addictive reef keeping uv reactive shelf rock. This ledge design will be raised by a rock pillar to the right side and a large base to counterbalance and support the ledge. The base will be mostly below the sand hopefully giving it an interesting look. The piece will be positioned to the back right side of the aquarium and angling forward to give depth perception. Will be using ca glue and smooth on black free form habitat epoxy putty to hold it together. Will add a second pillar if necessary but hoping for one. #saltwateraquarium #reef #arkrock #prostar230

OP
OP
SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see the final landscaping.
been working on the base. the above design was just something i layed out to see what it looked like. have more colorant coming so hopefully in the next couple weeks i will have it done. i will post some of the wip videos.

OP
OP
SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

SALTWATER FISH HIPPIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so after running out of black colorant I ordered a lot more to finish the scape. once it arrived it was the wrong color mistakenly sent. once the replacement colorant was sent and I received it theee days later a tonado hit our city about two blocks from out home. spent next 48 hours keeping the cylinder aquarium going during a power outage. so this weekend I started ack on coloring the new rock I order for the scape.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%

Back