Julian sea veggies

Braveheart!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Non of my fish will touch the stuff. I have a lawnmower Benny, angle fish, and tangs. Wondering is there is a better choice. Something they will eat. Thanks

0F79BF3C-AEBF-4D65-B7B7-70A2AC61D6D9.jpeg

vabben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try the LRS nori. My tangs love it, but unfortunately so does my dog. My dog pulled out the LRS nori and ate the entire package.... I'm currently feeding my tangs Julians Sea Veggies green and purple, and my fish eat it but don't go crazy for it as they do for LRS.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to get sea veggies and my fish would eat it, but I recently switched to some that is sold for food on Amazon that my tangs equally devour. I know several members on here that use it (which is where I read about it) and they had success with it.
If all else fails you can learn to make sushi and use it for that if the fish won’t eat it.

Koh23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also note that some s.fasciatus dont want to eat anything other than what he can found in tank.

I tried many foods, different type, different brand, nori sheets....

Nothing. He grazes at glass and rock, and one year later, still not eating anything i throw in tank.... But, its big and probably healthy....

Before i had one, and he was eating all of food, no matter what i give -he eated.

trevorhiller

Reefing Nurse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I used to get sea veggies and my fish would eat it, but I recently switched to some that is sold for food on Amazon that my tangs equally devour. I know several members on here that use it (which is where I read about it) and they had success with it.
If all else fails you can learn to make sushi and use it for that if the fish won’t eat it.

The link didn't come through. Any chance you can take a screen shot of it or post the name?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The link didn't come through. Any chance you can take a screen shot of it or post the name?
That’s weird because I can see and click on the link to it. Anyway here is a screenshot of the exact one that I got.
D3A061A9-1467-4012-98AA-7858D6AC33E0.png

It’s 100 sheets and the sheets that are larger than the sea veggies ones. My fish eat this just as well as sea veggies and IME it doesn’t fall apart any worse than the sea veggies, although half a sheet is usually gone in just a few minutes.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back