July POTM Winner

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to Swannyson7 whose fine image is the July POTM winning entry.

IMG_2293-1.jpg
 
Nice. Too bad I missed this one, I had a SWEET pic of a tube worm waiting for this topic
 
Thanks everyone! Does this mean that I get that cool R2R POTM icon under my name? :xd:
 
Yes, it means that. I think Rev had to order more of those icons and they were backordered. As soon as they come in, I'm sure you'll get yours.
Gary
 
lol....sorta like the check is in the mail?
 
HAHA Gary dang you! LOL! Not only did I add his graphic, I gave you all a new one! :D

Awesome photo bro!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new