Jumbo Maroon Clown Fish

Carl Cardarelli

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Messages
279
Reaction score
73
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone advise where I can purchase jumbo size clownfish, live in Florida so has to be overnight shipped. Appreciate your time ,Thanks
 
I don't see large maroon clowns sold often by stores, their appearance can change as they age and are typically hard to add to an established/stocked tank.
 
Sustainable aquatics. Is a good place to look. I believe the facility is located in Kentucky/ Tennessee. They ship and have a fantastic selection of clowns

@Manose @Katrina71 @dantimdad can tell you how great they are.
 
Sustainable Aquatics is a great company! As you probably already know, maroons are one of the more aggressive of a clown fish species and older maroons may be especially so. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new