Jumping clam???

  • Thread starter Thread starter authentic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
882
Location
coral springs florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This clam was on my sand bed,,wike up and it was in my scrolling monti. I know they can move but I didn't think that it could be this far and high ,I dont have any other reasonable explanation
 
Pic
ec04501011a2e53abbf412390963897d.jpg
 
I had a tiny clam that climbed... yes, CLIMBED... my rockwork to a new position (yep I watched it and even started a thread to show)
 
+1 i remember another thread as well where it had climbed almost vertically!!;Hilarious crazy clams!
 
pretty sure clams can swim

remember seeing a video of one swimming away from a starfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new