Jumping In

Ragnar's buddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I've inherited a 180g reef tank rehab project. The old tank glass was poorly cared for. Any recommendations to not scratch the bajeezus outta my new glass? Project status: Water is in, old rock is in, deciding on sand and refugium media. Any/all comments are sooo welcomed! Thanks for the read, Rag.

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R

spockwelcome.jpg

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Is it glass or acrylic? If it's class vinegar and a razor blade work great ;) Just be gentle
If its acrylic you have to be more careful as it scratches much easier, and don't use a razor blade, use a plastic scraper or something similar.
giphy.gif
#WelcometoR2R

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! If you can share pictures it might be easier for us to make recommendations. Either way, we’re glad you’re here! Good luck with the project!

OP
OP
R

Ragnar's buddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I've inherited a 180g reef tank rehab project. The old tank glass was poorly cared for. Any recommendations to not scratch the bajeezus outta my new glass? Project status: Water is in, old rock is in, deciding on sand and refugium media. Any/all comments are sooo welcomed! Thanks for the read, Rag.
Forgot that this hobby has more details than I am used to....Coral REEF is the goal. This pic is for those who like a good laugh.
front scratches 2.jpg

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back