June, 2018 POTM Contest - Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Friends Forever
20171115_175219_HDR-01.jpeg
How cute is that!!
 
How cute is that!!
Yep they sure have some personality! The goby hates it when I try to take a picture of the pistol and will try to block him and stare at me like I'm invading on their privacy;Smuggrin
 
Okay, here is an old one. Cannot find any recent ones. I know, another skunk, but could not find any good ones of the other types of shrimp I have had.

shrimp.jpg
 
Just a few hours left. It's the weekend so get out those cameras, grab a photo of that shrimp, and get your entries posted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new