0   0   0
fire shrimp
Fire Shrimp.JPG

Tony Thompson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great photos everyone, once again some amazing work, thanks all for sharing and best of luck in the comp. Crustaceans are my favourites, ideal for my pico and nano tanks. I love all my shrimps and crabs, difficult to choose one. I finally decided on, Donald, Donald Duck Shrimp, Ghost Pipe Shrimp (Leander plumosus)

Donald The Shrimp.jpg

Tony Thompson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some awesome photos here. But where's the love for the sexy shrimp? Here's one of mine riding her trusty stead, the tiger conch.

Sexy shrimp and fighting conch feb 21 17.jpg
Great shot @ThunderGoose , lots of love for the sexy shrimp with the added bonus of Captain Conch. I love my family of Thors. Nic fat looking female you have there. Made me smile, thanks.

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
b9c55412eccbf3097271ecdfdd4bb4a8.jpg

Not sure if this counts for the contest, but here is my little stinker of a cleaner shrimp a few months ago. He delighted in dancing on my corals. I think he liked making them close up! I like this pic because he looks like he knows he’s been up to mischief. [emoji23] R.I.P. little guy, you were a delight (to me, not the corals) [emoji173]️

Monty Alexander

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great photos everyone, once again some amazing work, thanks all for sharing and best of luck in the comp. Crustaceans are my favourites, ideal for my pico and nano tanks. I love all my shrimps and crabs, difficult to choose one. I finally decided on, Donald, Donald Duck Shrimp, Ghost Pipe Shrimp (Leander plumosus)

Donald The Shrimp.jpg
Where did you get him from!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back