June, 2018 POTM Contest - Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
fire shrimp
Fire Shrimp.JPG
 
Great photos everyone, once again some amazing work, thanks all for sharing and best of luck in the comp. Crustaceans are my favourites, ideal for my pico and nano tanks. I love all my shrimps and crabs, difficult to choose one. I finally decided on, Donald, Donald Duck Shrimp, Ghost Pipe Shrimp (Leander plumosus)


Donald The Shrimp.jpg
 
There are some awesome photos here. But where's the love for the sexy shrimp? Here's one of mine riding her trusty stead, the tiger conch.

Sexy shrimp and fighting conch feb 21 17.jpg
Great shot @ThunderGoose , lots of love for the sexy shrimp with the added bonus of Captain Conch. I love my family of Thors. Nic fat looking female you have there. Made me smile, thanks.
 
b9c55412eccbf3097271ecdfdd4bb4a8.jpg


Not sure if this counts for the contest, but here is my little stinker of a cleaner shrimp a few months ago. He delighted in dancing on my corals. I think he liked making them close up! I like this pic because he looks like he knows he’s been up to mischief. [emoji23] R.I.P. little guy, you were a delight (to me, not the corals) [emoji173]️
 
Great photos everyone, once again some amazing work, thanks all for sharing and best of luck in the comp. Crustaceans are my favourites, ideal for my pico and nano tanks. I love all my shrimps and crabs, difficult to choose one. I finally decided on, Donald, Donald Duck Shrimp, Ghost Pipe Shrimp (Leander plumosus)


Donald The Shrimp.jpg
Where did you get him from!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new