June Meeting Announcement

will also have green spotted puffer fish for sale its best in a fish only tank though its about 2.5 inches right now will get to 6in. when full grown. It eats from my fingers. It is cute and has personality but its hell on snails and anything like them .

Post what you have for sale in the June Meeting Sale and Trade Thread.
 
Would like to attend the meeting. Anyone in the Waterbury area that I can hitch a ride with? If not, no problem.

Bill
 
Disregard the above post. I work Sunday nights and getting the night off may be a problem.
 
Just a reminder that the meeting is this Sunday. Don't miss out on the great lighting presentation that Chis will be doing as well as the great raffle prizes including the Radion LED fixture!

If you have frags that you would like to trade or sell post them on the June Trade Thread.

Hope to see you all on Sunday!
 
I am going to be there a bit late but at least I am going to make it!!! So pumped!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new