Just a few pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter chefmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chefmike

Cooking with corals
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am kind of new here and thought I would share a few pics of my existing and new aquariums. Anyway...let me know what you think...the existing is a 29 gallon with a CPR Bakpak and T5 lighting...the new is a 100 gallon with a Current Fission Skimmer and 250 W MH, pc combo


th_101_1066.jpg

th_101_1068.jpg
th_101_1072.jpg
th_101_1075.jpg

th_101_1095.jpg
th_101_1096.jpg
th_101_1097-1.jpg

zoafraggarden.jpg

Not the best of pictures but some that I like...
 
Welcome!, you've got to be the youngest reefer here according to the pics!!! LOL j/k :D

Great stuff you got there, and what Marv said...bigger pics! :)
 
Very nice and great collection going. :)
 
Yeah, those are Tubs Blues...that's actually an older picture...they have added 4-5 new polyps since then...I will work on the larger photos and post those a little later...

And that is actually me in the picture! :)
 
Yeah, those are Tubs Blues...that's actually an older picture...they have added 4-5 new polyps since then...I will work on the larger photos and post those a little later...

And that is actually me in the picture! :)
W o W... no kidding?!? that's awesome... :)
 
Just joking Marv...that's my 9 year old son Bailey...he was in the room when I was taking pics and he is a total ham...unfortunately, he could care less about my reef tanks...oh well....daughter is 6 and is starting to show interest though...

Hope these pics are a little better....
turbinaria.jpg

bailey100.jpg

fts29072208.jpg

newmicromussa.jpg

rightsideclownclam.jpg
 
Just joking Marv...that's my 9 year old son Bailey...he was in the room when I was taking pics and he is a total ham...unfortunately, he could care less about my reef tanks...oh well....daughter is 6 and is starting to show interest though...

Hope these pics are a little better....
turbinaria.jpg

[/IMG]

Very nice! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a turbinaria. What kind of care do they require?
 
Just joking Marv...that's my 9 year old son Bailey...he was in the room when I was taking pics and he is a total ham...unfortunately, he could care less about my reef tanks...oh well....daughter is 6 and is starting to show interest though...
:hammer:

gotcha... :)
 
Turninara are easy...med flow, med light and the occasional direct feeding and they do great...this particular one isn't the fastest growing one I have ever had but he add polyps to his body all the time.
 
How much for a bailey frag? Does it grow fast? i only have a 75 right now to put it in? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new