Just a freindly reminder.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter VB68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
35
Location
Van Buren, Arkansas -- Razorback Country
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember to be careful putting Christmas lights up on your house. "Make sure" your latter is in a stable place. Started putting our lights up Sat. and done a little everyday until Wed.. Wed. I was up to running power to the light on the roof. Been up and down the latter several times since Sat. always check your latter,even if you have been up it several times. I was coming down to get another cord, placed one foot on the latter ( same as I have several times before) but this time when I went to move the other foot to the latter,that's when it happened. The latter was on our deck(misstake, I know),The latter slid down and needless to say I came with it. Flat on my back. Lucky thou, didn't land on the glass pinic table, didn't break anything that I know of, Mainly sore all over and a pretty good gash to the back of my head and splitting headache. So, please, becareful while decorating for Christmas.
 
Geez! I hope you don't hurt much longer. Take care of your head :)


Sent from tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new