Just a quick Hi! From Illinois

Welcome...I go to Sho Tank and live in Mundelein too....I like them and Blue Line Coral in Naperville as favorites...and Wojeks Reef - check him out on Facebook
Wojtek is my buddy I live 2 blocks from him he’s got some the best corals I’ve ever seen
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (26).gif
 
Hi, My name is Larry. I have not had a tank in years but today the fun starts again. One of our local fish stores {Sho Tank Aquariums} delivered and set up my 215 gallon tank today. I will post pictures once I figure out how to.

Welcome to R2R and back to reefing Larry. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new