Just curious - number generator contest question

obsessedfishlady

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Messages
724
Reaction score
646
Location
Centre Hall, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When entering contests on this site I’m just generally curious regarding the random number generators.

Does the OP go through and add names based on accurate acceptable entries?

Or is there a tool that just pulls all the comments and adds the names to a generator.

If so… when someone comments “good luck” or “I’m so excited can’t wait!” Will it count those as entries?

I sometimes wanna comment that I can’t wait or “good luck everyone!” But don’t want to be marked as a cheater lol!

Can someone give me insight on this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new