Just getting back into reefing after a 7 year break

Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 
Good day all!
I joined a while ago and just have just been lurking around. I've been out of the hobby for the last 7 years.
So many things have changed! I Finally broke down and ordered a waterbox 180.5 should arrive any day.
I cant wait to get started again!
Hope you have a great day!
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Good day all!
I joined a while ago and just have just been lurking around. I've been out of the hobby for the last 7 years.
So many things have changed! I Finally broke down and ordered a waterbox 180.5 should arrive any day.
I cant wait to get started again!
Hope you have a great day!
Welcome have fun :). Build thread is kind of a must ;)
A46DFA16-CF56-4E58-9897-ACBBC1312B87.jpeg
 
Good day all!
I joined a while ago and just have just been lurking around. I've been out of the hobby for the last 7 years.
So many things have changed! I Finally broke down and ordered a waterbox 180.5 should arrive any day.
I cant wait to get started again!
Hope you have a great day!
Awesome floor guy... I also had a hiatus of 5+ years and am glad to be back... i've forgotten how much I enjoy looking at healthy corals and especially watching them grow... there's a sense of satisfation in that for me
 
Welcome back and a great way to get back into it. The hobby is one that once you start you can never really get out of it. There is something about keeping a box of water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new