Just getting into reefing!

VanJuarez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, new reefer here! I'm actually completely new to aquariums in general haha. Never owned anything bigger than a goldfish, but I just finished setting up my first saltwater aquarium about a week ago and have been testing my own patience while it cycles :p. I am currently a biology student and working towards going into marine biology, I've always loved the ocean and the few times I have been snorkeling I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I live about a thousand miles from any ocean lol so I just have to bring the ocean to me! Here's the
tank so far!

First Reef Tank.jpg

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, new reefer here! I'm actually completely new to aquariums in general haha. Never owned anything bigger than a goldfish, but I just finished setting up my first saltwater aquarium about a week ago and have been testing my own patience while it cycles :p. I am currently a biology student and working towards going into marine biology, I've always loved the ocean and the few times I have been snorkeling I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I live about a thousand miles from any ocean lol so I just have to bring the ocean to me! Here's the
tank so far!

First Reef Tank.jpg
Nice. Love the rockwork. Quite interesting to see so many different colored rocks together. XD Interested to see how it will all become in the future.

OP
OP
VanJuarez

VanJuarez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. Love the rockwork. Quite interesting to see so many different colored rocks together. XD Interested to see how it will all become in the future.

Yeah I thought it would be cool to mix it up! Thanks!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have been testing my own patience while it cycles :p
PREACH!!! Yes, the whole hobby is a testimony to patience. You are leaps ahead for realizing that early. Nothing good happens quickly in reefing.
It looks good so far. I wish you success in your future career.
Cookie Monster Waiting GIF

Back