Just got a katherine wrasee

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddie7144
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddie7144

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
977
Reaction score
569
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, everyone just got a katherine wrasse, what are your experiences with them ? I have multiple wrasse alread4. I'm just looking for some input on them.
 
Hey, everyone just got a katherine wrasse, what are your experiences with them ? I have multiple wrasse alread4. I'm just looking for some input on them.

Pretty peaceful. Check out Hunter's article (sticky thread here) on compatibility. Note though there is always the exception.
 
Similarly temermented to balteatus. A smaller, peaceful fairy.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new