Just got an order from Vivid Aquariums

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
637
Reaction score
11
Location
San Antonio
I just got an order this morning, got a Red Planet, both of the bags had popped that it was in, so everything else in there was wet, and it looked like half of the Red Planet was not going to be well, one of the wrasses that I got, an exquisite fairy looked pretty bad because it had gone to the bathroom in the bag, so I quickly acclimate those two pieces first, both of them are looking much better now. The fairy is swimming around and was eating, looks very happy. The Red Planet is starting to get some polyps out, so I think that will pull through well too.

I also got a rainbow acro that is looking fantastic, great colors on there so far, a small cleaner shrimp that seems happy, and a Hoeven's Wrasse that was swimming around for about 45 seconds before it went into the sand, which I read is normal. So aside from a couple small hiccups, I am quite please with how things are going!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new