Just got Some chalices from WWC

  • Thread starter Thread starter CSJIII
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CSJIII

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
739
Reaction score
213
Location
SW Chicago burbs
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the pack :)
I will post more in tank pictures tomorrow.
the pictures are under actinic and taken with my brand new 100mm Canon.
First light..
Thank you WWC ;)
IMG_8948.jpg

wwc1.jpg

wwc2.jpg

wwc3.jpg

wwc4.jpg

wwc5.jpg

wwc7.jpg

wwc6.jpg
 
I'm glad to see that you are happy with your new corals buddy, please call me at the store tomorrow so we can finish your "new" order :wink:.

Thanks Victor.
 
Nice... What's the 5th one down??? Blue and yellow or purple and yellow hard to tell with actinic pics... What ever it is I think I found my new favorite coral..;)
 
Great frags. Here's a pic of my Toxic Pie's crazy growth. You have a lot to look forward to.
chaliceTP32010.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new