Just got the x4 starter pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I plugged in my ecotech S2 to the xp8 on the first outlet. I made my skimmer, uv, and heaters all dependent of the return. They turn off if the return is off.

Just realized you got the starter pack not the pro pack.
 
My LFS had it for $450 so i got it. I figured id get one eventually, anway. How would i connect a reef octopus varios 6?
Does the Varios 6 have a 0-10v control input on it.
 
That’s a really good price if you got the x4 and the xp8 for that. I’m pretty sure hydros pricing is going up soon too, if it hasn’t already.
 
That’s a really good price if you got the x4 and the xp8 for that. I’m pretty sure hydros pricing is going up soon too, if it hasn’t already.
Starter pack is the wifi strip not the xp8.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new