Just installed Trident

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I happened to be over at Aquatic Cove last week and asked about the Apex Trident. I was informed that they had one coming in and so imediatlly I asked if it was available and the responce was yes. I paid for it that day and last night I picked up the Trident. I could not install yesterday as I had to take my Grandaughter to karate class but tonight as soon as I got home I got right at it. With getting software updated the entire installation took about 30 minutes. Now the fun begins just waiting for it to run the first test.

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is cool! I look forward to hearing your opinion on it

OP
OP
mehaffydr

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First impression I love it. I must admit I am not the best at regular testing so having this consistant testing is great.
Now when are they going to come up with Trdent 2 that will test Phosphate and nitrates?

OP
OP
mehaffydr

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the Triton installed for about 2 weeks now. I have to say for me it is money well spent. It took about a week to get some bugs worked out. They were all on me nothing wrong wit the Trident. It is really helping me understand Alk usage and needs and really getting things stabilized to minimze flucuatins in Alk and Calc. I have not had the Apex controlling Dosing 2 part based on Trident yet but will be starting that within the next week.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back