Just introducing myself

Welcome to the family
file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 
Hi everyone, my name is Josh Harrell. I’m excited to be here! I currently run a 75-gallon reef tank, and I’ve been into aquariums since I was about 10 years old, I’m a fresh 30 now. I’ve been keeping saltwater for around a year and a half now, and it’s been an awesome journey so far. Looking forward to learning, sharing, and connecting with fellow reefers here!

IMG_7145.jpeg IMG_7151.jpeg
Welcome. Ooh, palys, i love to look at them. Still scared of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new