Just joined love seahorses

Top Shelf Aquatics

motortrendz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome, and glad to see your here. Seahorses are beautiful. When my daughter gets older (shes only one now) I plan on setting up a bio cube in her room with seahorses and pipe fish. she loved my reef and all the fish now so I think having a bright, multicolor seahorses will be great for her. And theres nothing wrong with being a commercial fisherman, gotta work, gotta support your family. As for wrestling, I have a very close family friend who was in demolition in the old WWF

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
As for wrestling, I have a very close family friend who was in demolition in the old WWF
Purely out of curiosity, Axe, Smash, or Crush..ooooh what a ruuuuush! lol Demolition was my team back in the day. Early 80's to mid 90's I was a wrestling watching freak.

BTW, Welcome to R2R. Nothing wrong with commercial fishing. We all have to pay the bills somehow.

motortrendz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Purely out of curiosity, Axe, Smash, or Crush..ooooh what a ruuuuush! lol Demolition was my team back in the day. Early 80's to mid 90's I was a wrestling watching freak.

BTW, Welcome to R2R. Nothing wrong with commercial fishing. We all have to pay the bills somehow.
he was blast. Now hes a pastor and motivational speaker.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
If your avatar is you, you certainly look familiar. Can't put my finger on a name, but I think you might have emulated a polish or russian wrestler?

OP
Equalizer069

Equalizer069

View Badges
Reaction score
I won't press you, as you stated you would rather leave that in the past. But i'm pretty sure I know who you are now.
Was trained by Bam Bam Bigelow and wrestled for ECW hardcore wrestling lots chairs tables ladders barbwire and blood. I used to be The Equalizer now I’m captain Paulie

How are you accomplishing water flow in your reef tank?

• Powerhead Type Pumps

Votes: 381 66.8%
  • Closed Loop

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Return Pump

Votes: 319 56.0%
  • Wavemaker

Votes: 217 38.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 2.6%

Online statistics

Members online