Just joined .. UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lrplad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Clint Eastwood.gif

You've come to right place. We have tanks of all sizes in this group. ;) Welcome.
 
Hey everyone, just joined up and hoping I’ve finally found a good forum.

Only have a small tank at the moment, but totally addicted !!
Welcome lrplad!

This is a great forum, There are some really knowledgeable reefers on here. I learn something new every day on here.

What do you have in the tank?
 
d7a459j-3968d5c1-9aec-46e4-953f-63d1fd3790ef.gif

Welcome. You've definitely found a good forum. I kinda like your use of the term "at the moment" speaks of bigger things to come. I like the way you think. Got any pictures?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new