Just Joined!

MarineSniper

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that several members of our local forum are members here so I thought I'd check it out. Always looking to learn more about the hobby. I got into saltwater in the late 70s and was out of it for over 20 years while in the service. Recently back and many things have changed but the basics are still somewhat the same. I have a total volume of about 400 gallons now, without having plumbed into my basement yet...a mistake I'm in the process of correcting! Looking to link all 3 tanks into 2 100g stock tank sumps down there soon. Should make the wife a little happier, having a lot of the mechanicals off the first floor!
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
 
OOH-RAH! 8541 or the new breed 0317?
Welcome to R2R!

0302, at the end but it was still 8541 during my time as one. They only switched it to 0317 "recently". It wasn't a primary mos before that

I believe I've purchased some corals from you on Ebay. I know I have you as a saved seller
 
0302, at the end but it was still 8541 during my time as one. They only switched it to 0317 "recently". It wasn't a primary mos before that

I believe I've purchased some corals from you on Ebay. I know I have you as a saved seller

I never really understood the change to 03, kind of takes the specialty out of it. In the end its all the same.. Good to see another sniper here and you purchases are MUCH appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new