Just Let Me Introduce Myself

For a minute there I thought you was gonna say your name was Humpty... but hey welcome to the forum!

Wow you caught that huh? I thought that would be a good eye catching introduction title.

Welcome and Thank You!!!!!!
Thanks

welcome to the forum! thank you for your service. I'm sorry to hear it was so harsh on you. sounds like you've made it through and are enjoying this wonderful hobby. I know I've read several physical benefits of aquarium keeping - interesting about the autism although that makes total sense to me. I'm glad it's been therapeutic for you!

It was an honor. I believe I wont be where I am today if I didn't have a tank. Plus lugging all those buckets in the beginning helped out also.

I'm high-functioning autistic and I can definitely say it really helps me. It's especially good for calming me during intense times, like difficult conversations or when something has me upset.

You are the first person that i heard to benefit from a tank other than myself. Congrats and keep up the good work.
I always liked aquariums. I have two autistic children and they love the tank as well.

What unit were you in and where were at?

Transportation unit in Iraq. Was on the second highest bombed compound.

Salute my brother and welcome.
Any time you need help or a talk shoot me a pm.

Thanks for the offer. I'll be looking forward to touching base with you in the future.

Thank you for your service, if you ever need help I'm only 20 minutes away from Clearwater!

Cool. Send me a pm. Would love to see your setup.
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

Thread has been started sir.


Thank you.
[(224) 675-9051
IL, USAQUOTE=VB68;1886167]
welcometoReef2Reef2_zps74f13f41.jpg


Thank You for your service.
If you haven't already, be sure and start a tank thread in the members tank section: Member Tanks[/QUOTE]

It is an honor to serve. Build thread is on the large reef tank thread.
 
Ahh I was in 307th Engineers (ABN) working with th 505th near Mahmudiyah. We played in Fallujah as well in that time frame. Spent most of the time at FOB St. Michael. Was just seeing if we may have crossed paths
 
Ahh I was in 307th Engineers (ABN) working with th 505th near Mahmudiyah. We played in Fallujah as well in that time frame. Spent most of the time at FOB St. Michael. Was just seeing if we may have crossed paths

I was there in 2004 from March to July when I was medivacced.
 
I hate that you have had to go through what you have, but cheers to a continued recovery
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new