Just messing around with colonies

100gallonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,435
Reaction score
2,619
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving it!
IMG_3140.jpeg
IMG_3144.jpeg
IMG_3146.jpeg
IMG_3149.jpeg
IMG_3151.jpeg
IMG_3153.jpeg
IMG_3157.jpeg
IMG_3158.jpeg
IMG_3160.jpeg
IMG_3161.jpeg
IMG_3163.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
 
Ooohhhh!

Where do you keep your alk and nutrients? Awesome corals!!
 
Ooohhhh!

Where do you keep your alk and nutrients? Awesome corals!!
I try to keep Alk at 8.5. No3 20 or under. Po4 .1 or under a bit. I feed heavy for my fish and sometimes nutrients are up, never low and I think that helps.Thanks for comment
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new