Just ordered battle box.

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited! I will post picks. Went with 4 piece 400 box. Told Adam if I only got 3, but got the vaper’s that’d be cool. Can’t wait to see what comes. I don’t think I’ve heard a bad review, so I picked up the dice and took a roll. I’ll post progress.

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited! I will post picks. Went with 4 piece 400 box. Told Adam if I only got 3, but got the vaper’s that’d be cool. Can’t wait to see what comes. I don’t think I’ve heard a bad review, so I picked up the dice and took a roll. I’ll post progress.

Love to see what you end up with. Something like that may be in my future 6 months from now or so

OP
OP
T

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can confirm the legends are true. Just received my first (but not last) battle box. Adam sent me 5 great pieces. Rainbow melon, bonfire,lemon peel, poison envy, joker 2.0. All appeared to ship great. And frag sizes were above average for sure. Thanks Adam!

BD27E858-CFEC-4F9C-B05B-BB2763E1CDD6.jpeg

OP
OP
T

tmynice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My picture does not do them justice. They are instantly some of the coolest pieces I have.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back