Just rrceived a magnificent foxface.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cba191

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
954
Location
salt lake city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does he look right? He doesnt look like any foxface ive ever seen.
3d92e28a-0d83-4b82-a887-b5d07ab13fb6.jpg
 
Does he look right? He doesnt look like any foxface ive ever seen.
3d92e28a-0d83-4b82-a887-b5d07ab13fb6.jpg
These are stress spots and will be noticeable occasionally
Equalize salinity before release and offer low light intensity overnight and allow it to settle in
 
Does he look right? He doesnt look like any foxface ive ever seen.
3d92e28a-0d83-4b82-a887-b5d07ab13fb6.jpg
I’ve had a one spot foxface for the past 6 months that does this at night after the lights are out. When I got him he did this when initially stressed but he does it nightly as well. During the day he eats well and acts normally
 
Treasure corals has a tank tour video from a couple years ago where the fox face did the fear colors and laid on the bottom of the tank during filming. Owner said it always did that when it saw a person it didn’t know. Lol

I think their camo colors are cool.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new