Just sharing my 36x20x20

reeferdon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
336
Reaction score
59
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thought I'd share this picture to get your thoughts. Let me know what you think.

20180520_171102.jpg


IMG_20180520_185011.jpg
 
I think you are nailing it.
 
Very good.
My dream reef tank size. Mine is just 24x20x20. The 36 would be awesome.
How are you liking de cp40? Running it in constant flow?
And the wp40? Constant flow?
 
The tank looks very nice and all the coral certainly looks happy.
 
Really sweet tank! How is all your Jebao equipment holding up? Im into their wavemakers but am wondering if they will stand the test of time
 
This tank has been up and running for almost 9 months and I've had no issues with the Jebeo pumps i think as long as you clean they'll last.
I got the CP-40 used and don't know how long the other owner used it.
I also have a Jebeo return pump running also and it's very quiet.
I would buy Jebeo pumps again. Oh and I am running the two wp-40's with the Jebeo to Apex module so they're controlled with my apex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new