Just Sharing.

nicknguyen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
70
Reaction score
123
Location
texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
crayola.jpg
 
Is this wd?
 
Is this a realistic picture of this coral? I don’t think this post is gaining any momentum cause it looks like it’s been altered to hell and back.
 
Pic is not heavily edited, see this coral in person
 
Do you think that is a realistic and unaltered photo?
No, I personally don't think it is an unaltered photo....just based on the purple background alone....but I am definitely no photo expert. If it is real, I want one :)
 
I would name it, manipulation . I bet it’s a nice coral but I would rather see it pictured in natural lighting. Got any other pics that are a little clearer?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new