Just some random fish pics......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luisra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Great pics! Mind sharing your settings and gear?
 
Love the colors on the sunburst, can't wait until I am finally able to start putting fish in my tank. Have a feeling will be inspired to have the camera out more often.
 
Awesome pix
Thanks!

Awesome pics Luis!
Gracias DJ!

Great pics! Mind sharing your settings and gear?
Thanks Rev! I only use the sports mode and close-up mode, I did tried RAW but its too complicated for me. The camera is an old (05'-06'?) Canon Rebel XT. Its old, but it gets the job done.

Love the colors on the sunburst, can't wait until I am finally able to start putting fish in my tank. Have a feeling will be inspired to have the camera out more often.
You're on the right track BarbH, wait until your system is mature enough to add anthias. Glad you like that pic, thanks!



 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new