Just spotted this tonight. What is it?

islandboy73

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's evening and the tank lights are off. I was walking by and saw the sand-sifting starfish was making his way across the sand so I grabbed the flashlight to take a look. I was looking at the rocks and noticed this for the first time at the base. What is that?
244fb953-2699-4d20-9e0f-6860e95d7785.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new