Just started my first Reef Aquarium!

Welcome..

DrEvil welcome .gif
 
Welcome! I'm a noobie too! Looks like you've put a lot of thought into it! I started following your tank on IG! Cant wait to see the updates!

Thanks! I just followed you on IG as well! We can be fellow noobies! I'm sure sometime soon, we will be seasoned vets!
 
Nice record keeping. Bring salinity up to 1.025 if you can otherwise great start !!! Feel free to ask questions always


1-welcome-we-re-glad-you-joined-us.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new