Just started using reef2reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MJP

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say what's up from connecticut . Anyone in my area ?? I've got to say I like this better than other forums .
 
Welcome to R2R! 1smile1

I'm from CT as well, up in Litchfield county. Where in CT are you?
 
I'm in East Lyme swanny. You and I had a couple beers after the frag farmer .
mjp( Jesse)
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to the forums! : )

Check out the Local Aquarium & Reef Club Discussion subforum to see if there are any clubs near you!
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new