Just Stopped By To Say Hi

Ichthus1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to everyone. I have been in the aquarium hobby for about five years. Like many people, I began with freshwater fish. I started a 40 gallon reef tank about three years ago. Now there are multiple aquariums in our house with everything from bettas to tangs and corals.

I belong to a local reef club. I would recommend that everyone should join a local club. They are great places to make friends, get information and equipment. I enjoy working with automation. I have an Apex that controls my pumps, heaters, skimmer, fan, ATO, calcium reactor and my automatic water change system. I think that one upcoming project for the Apex is going to be building a skimmer neck cleaner. However, that may have to wait until some others are completed.

Thanks for letting me join. Here are a few pictures in my tank:
20180513_214811.jpg

20180204_223816.jpg
20180603_162754.jpg
20180513_214352.jpg

20171214_223058.jpg

OP
OP
Ichthus1

Ichthus1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for being so friendly and outgoing. I would like to start a tank build thread, but I have a question. Should I start with the early pictures of my tank, or begin from the present time? I have lots of pictures of most of the things I have done, but I didn't know what most people would prefer. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for being so friendly and outgoing. I would like to start a tank build thread, but I have a question. Should I start with the early pictures of my tank, or begin from the present time? I have lots of pictures of most of the things I have done, but I didn't know what most people would prefer. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would share it all. Start at the beginning to present. It's a great way to log your progress and look back to see where you came from.

Back