Just thought Id let you all know

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I remember meeting you on my first out of state frag swap. I still have that nano I got from you then. You'll get the itch again some day. Until then, keep in touch!
 
Thanks for the pms and nice talking to you. If you decide to get back in down the road let me know I will hook you up with a pair of clowns. Good luck in doing what you enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Crooks! I enjoyed helping you out!

Ill let you know if I get back in for sure...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new