Just wanted to say hi.

JDarling

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gathering info to start my first reef tank. Been doing research. I have had freshwater tanks for the last 15 yrs. Had to get out of it for a while. Now I want to start a reef tank. I have done a 20 long as a Fowler now going to take plunge into reef. Any recommendations or tips would be greatful. Thanks
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Howdy

howdy.gif
 
Gathering info to start my first reef tank. Been doing research. I have had freshwater tanks for the last 15 yrs. Had to get out of it for a while. Now I want to start a reef tank. I have done a 20 long as a Fowler now going to take plunge into reef. Any recommendations or tips would be greatful. Thanks
Go slow and plan it out, helps to draw things up. Good luck and welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new