Just wanted to share my stocks!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubbles_B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
1,892
Reaction score
118
Location
NorthernCalifornia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R member here are some corals that I would like to share. Hope you guys like them!

Tub's Blue
CopyofCopyofCopyofDSC_0244.jpg


My very own KixN'Koral Zoas
KixNKoral_U2H-1.jpg


King Midas
KingMidas.jpg


RK's Unknowns
BlNzlWQBGkKGrHqIOKiwEtkckvuWBLw3FOd5_12.jpg


Sapphire Blues
SapphireBlues.jpg


RK's Unknowns
BlEvcJg2kKGrHqIH-EQEs8jJQvWEBLJKB8i0g_12.jpg


RK's FlamingKedReds
BlN8-WwB2kKGrHqUH-C8EsP-Z9WDBLOKyMY-1.jpg


RK's UFO MicroMussa
BMEcPBGkKGrHgoH-CwEjlLlwwEDBKbGcFdKt_12.jpg


RK's GoldDustFavia & FnF's BluePinkFavia






175_0057.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow your the only other one ive ever seen post sapphire blues Ihave a whole colony now I originally bought 1 polyp from WWC
 
Wow your the only other one ive ever seen post sapphire blues Ihave a whole colony now I originally bought 1 polyp from WWC

Nice! Glad to another person who has these. Aren't they awesome!?! I looked all over the place for them and got two polyps in a frag pack awhile back. :xd:
 
All very nice but I really love those RK's--probably b/c I don't have any:cry:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new