Juvenile Blonde Naso Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefOC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefOC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Messages
396
Reaction score
188
Location
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased a new fish last night. I asked for a Blonde Naso Tang, but looking at it, there are no coloration on it. It's basically all grey. I like the blonde because of the orange dorsal. Do the blondes look all grey as juveniles or did they sell me the wrong species?

IMG_2028.jpeg
 
Tongs? I saw some there and I had to wonder myself, but presume they are legit.
 
Any recent picture? Is he a Naso elegans or Naso lituratus? I got my first Naso so very interesed
Here are picture of mine. May 2024 and now
img_2860-jpeg.3663479

img_6293-jpeg.4014762
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new