K1 Media Filtration

Latinreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
257
Reaction score
60
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who uses K1 media for filtration and what reactor do you use.
Comment and Picture would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
I don't think I've ever seen or heard of someone using it in a reactor. I've always seen it tumbled in a sump.
 
Youtube has a few videos of people using it in a home made reactor out of a water bottle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new