k1 neo

SleenGrimer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Location
Raleigh, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I hope you are all well. Today I have ordered a k1 neo skimmer for my 20 gallon tank, do you think it will be enough? This is my planned stocking list: 2 ocellaris clownfish, 1 rainford's goby, 1 twinspot goby, one six line wrasse, and a pistol shrimp and goby pair. As of now I am missing the pair and the wrasse. Here are the specs:
DCair 200 Pinwheel Pump
Power Consumption: 5watts
Air Draw: 100lph / 3.5scfh*
Water Draw: 26gph
Thanks!
 
Hello everybody, I hope you are all well. Today I have ordered a k1 neo skimmer for my 20 gallon tank, do you think it will be enough? This is my planned stocking list: 2 ocellaris clownfish, 1 rainford's goby, 1 twinspot goby, one six line wrasse, and a pistol shrimp and goby pair. As of now I am missing the pair and the wrasse. Here are the specs:
DCair 200 Pinwheel Pump
Power Consumption: 5watts
Air Draw: 100lph / 3.5scfh*
Water Draw: 26gph
Thanks!
I personally would not keep a six-line in a tank that small; it will eventually outgrow it and, due to space issues, limit what other fish you can have in there. Not to mention that Sixline will get bullied by those two clowns in there.
To your original question, that skimmer should be enough for that kind of bioload!
 
I personally would not keep a six-line in a tank that small; it will eventually outgrow it and, due to space issues, limit what other fish you can have in there. Not to mention that Sixline will get bullied by those two clowns in there.
To your original question, that skimmer should be enough for that kind of bioload!
Thanks!
 
I actually ended up ordering a miniq instead, as I've heard better things about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new