KaduReef 280G Build

Reef Evolution Part 4
~1 year

PSX_20181003_193223.jpg

This is dope. I’m totally copying your torch rock!
 
There a pair of very nice fish, i like the way they pop out of their holes to take a look around
 
Yes, I love that behavior, but they are very shy, they never get out of the hole if another fish are near them, even for eat, and for that, I need to feed more flake foods and more times that I used to do, now the result of that appeared, my phosphate encreased from 0,01 to 0,03ppm.
 
After the treatment against white bugs, I'm having some problems with all types of corals, I lost 2 SPS, and with the exception of the milleporas, the rest of the SPS's lose color.
I lost some hammer heads and some of yaeyamensis too.
Torchs, I had 3 losses, 1 is in observation in the frag tank and added a few more too.

Here the new video of the torch island, left side.


Thanks
 
After the treatment against white bugs, I'm having some problems with all types of corals, I lost 2 SPS, and with the exception of the milleporas, the rest of the SPS's lose color.
I lost some hammer heads and some of yaeyamensis too.
Torchs, I had 3 losses, 1 is in observation in the frag tank and added a few more too.

Here the new video of the torch island, left side.


Thanks

Very nice, beautiful.......
 
Haven't see a lot of other people using coronas; mind sharing with me your percentages / screenshot of your schedule?
 
Wow that's up there; I can't keep my blues at ~100 yet with the T5's on at the same time, slowly climbing up there though.
 
Wow that's up there; I can't keep my blues at ~100 yet with the T5's on at the same time, slowly climbing up there though.
Can you tell more about you light?
How many coronas? how many T5?
 
Sorry, 7 months, my bad.. my milleporas grows very fast.. I'll post my millepora blue grow


Thank's

looking forward to that post!

What are you keeping your alk at and what is your PH?

Also, what are your powerheads? I see 4 and they look kind of small for your size tank, so I was wondering how much flow you are getting. Obviously whatever it is, is plenty and great as your growth is awesome

Also you dosing anything for the SPS corals, like food or aminos, etc?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new