Kalkstirrer

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotty333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scotty333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
898
Location
portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a kalkstirrer for a 525ltr tank that will soon be sps dominated, any suggestions please?
 
Don't get the icecap km-200. I've had nothing but problems. From leaky connection points to poor mixing.
 
In my experience, get a well known brand, parts are easily available, common & not requiring special orders or long waiting periods if the reactor fails & needs to be replaced. I would stick to a brand like two little fishes, it’s found everywhere & I’ll assume it’s on Amazon, which Amazon has great return policies. Uncommon brands can become a massive headache if anything needs repairs or replacement. Start slow & lots of testing. Good luck.
 
Thanks guys I’ll look into 2littlefishys now cheers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new