Kamoer Carer & Apex integration.

  • Thread starter Thread starter majeric
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

majeric

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

Just wondering if anyone has worked out how to send values from the kamoer carer/dd kh manager to apex fusion?

I know you can do it with the kh guardian and aim box, but I read somewhere it can be done with the kamoer kit.

Anyone?
 
The Hydros can integrate with it via the cloud. The 3rd and 4th tile under inputs are from the KH Carer in first screenshot. The graphs in the second screenshot is from my Hydros but is from KH Carer data. I am not sure if it will happen on Apex since they have the Trident already.

IMG_9131.png

IMG_9132.png
 
The khg aim box uses the signal through a bnc adapter into the back of the apex (bnc).

In the ui, you tell the apex that it’s configured to read ph, but it’s actually dkh.

Hmmm. Will need to think.
 
The Hydros can integrate with it via the cloud. The 3rd and 4th tile under inputs are from the KH Carer in first screenshot. The graphs in the second screenshot is from my Hydros but is from KH Carer data. I am not sure if it will happen on Apex since they have the Trident already.

IMG_9131.png

IMG_9132.png
Hey!

I’m trying to work out how to connect to my kh carer from home assist…I don’t know if this is something you can help with?

I know the hydros connects to the Kamoer cloud, but I’m looking for the api call it’s making.
 
Hey!

I’m trying to work out how to connect to my kh carer from home assist…I don’t know if this is something you can help with?

I know the hydros connects to the Kamoer cloud, but I’m looking for the api call it’s making.
I am not sure how Hydros does the cloud connection but they did work with Kamoer to do that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new