OP
OP
captainbeardly

captainbeardly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mean can you control it through Apex vs using the coralvue ap? I believe you have to run the coralvue ap.
Right I already have 4 Kamoer X1 pumps and say I wanted to add Neptune with the trident system is there a way to have it dose alk mag and ca based off the trident automatically

Little c big D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right I already have 4 Kamoer X1 pumps and say I wanted to add Neptune with the trident system is there a way to have it dose alk mag and ca based off the trident automatically
I think you would have to manually adjust dosing if you go that way. There are a few very knowledgeable people on Neptune systems here, hope they chime in. From what I know the Neptune won't adjust dosing on the X1

OP
OP
captainbeardly

captainbeardly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you would have to manually adjust dosing if you go that way. There are a few very knowledgeable people on Neptune systems here, hope they chime in. From what I know the Neptune won't adjust dosing on the X1
I didn’t think it would but thought I may have missed something somewhere

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a few people who have come up with ways to adjust dosing based on test results, but the programming is complex and not for the faint of heart. Take a look at this example. It was written for test results from the Alkatronic, but the concept would be the same for reacting to Trident test results.

OP
OP
captainbeardly

captainbeardly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a few people who have come up with ways to adjust dosing based on test results, but the programming is complex and not for the faint of heart. Take a look at this example. It was written for test results from the Alkatronic, but the concept would be the same for reacting to Trident test results.

Thank you very much!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back