Kamoer doser work with apex?

Do you mean can you control it through Apex vs using the coralvue ap? I believe you have to run the coralvue ap.
Right I already have 4 Kamoer X1 pumps and say I wanted to add Neptune with the trident system is there a way to have it dose alk mag and ca based off the trident automatically
 
Right I already have 4 Kamoer X1 pumps and say I wanted to add Neptune with the trident system is there a way to have it dose alk mag and ca based off the trident automatically
I think you would have to manually adjust dosing if you go that way. There are a few very knowledgeable people on Neptune systems here, hope they chime in. From what I know the Neptune won't adjust dosing on the X1
 
I think you would have to manually adjust dosing if you go that way. There are a few very knowledgeable people on Neptune systems here, hope they chime in. From what I know the Neptune won't adjust dosing on the X1
I didn’t think it would but thought I may have missed something somewhere
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new