Kamoer Dosing Pumps - Serial Number

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaymondL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RaymondL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
989
Reaction score
354
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up an Kamoer X2 Pro dosing pump - find it odd that the serial number underneath the unit is so different than what the app shows. Ie. serial number at the bottom of the pump is a series of digits, and on the app it shows as DzensX6345MwJ93QX - along those lines, the numbers don't even match.

Weird.
 
I can’t help with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Thanks - I was hoping someone would respond here. Surely, there must be a ton of reefers with Kamoer pumps!

I find it weird that the SN being reported by the app is completely different than what's stuck on the label -maybe a bug on the app, and if so, I'll report it.
 
Mine are the same way. I purchased mine brand new. The app has not been good with me. I can no longer connect to mine because of other issues with the apps wifi connectivity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new