Kamoer Dosing Pumps

Montiman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought one for the little planted tank on my desk. I have been very impressed. Simple. App is easy to use. Many features I didn’t know about like letting you know how long the dosing container will last. I would buy again.

Only down side for me is there is no dosing holder included and the dosing tubing that is included is very small I used some micro airline to airline adapters I purchased at the LFS to convert to regular air line and then used a regular air line mount to hold the tube in place.

OP
OP
N

NASOTANG87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought one for the little planted tank on my desk. I have been very impressed. Simple. App is easy to use. Many features I didn’t know about like letting you know how long the dosing container will last. I would buy again.

Only down side for me is there is no dosing holder included and the dosing tubing that is included is very small I used some micro airline to airline adapters I purchased at the LFS to convert to regular air line and then used a regular air line mount to hold the tube in place.
Could you see using it for a 70 gal. Mixed reef?

Ly78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over time if you plan to go the dosing route you might need more than 1 head. Ive been using the f4 and its simple to set up.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running 3 for about 3 weeks now. As mentioned super easy to set up. I bough 3 dosers and e of the kamoer jugs. You can link the 3 together and only use 1 plug. The so far have held correct calibration. I ordered 4 extra tubing packs from amazon as back up. I thought the tubing was long enough for my application. And whole set up less than 200

09F16C89-8F97-4846-BAA0-A4E05DDD1E7D.jpeg

OP
OP
N

NASOTANG87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have thought of adding some to my 120 but I already have dosing covered. They would definitely be an upgrade from the Timer controlled dosers I have now.
Thanks for the input. Sounds like for the price they’re kind of hard to beat.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one to dose no3, then i stopped and started using it for alk. I might pick up 2 more for cal/mag. It's easy to use and easy to connect via bluetooth, the only downside is the tubing is smaller than regular air line tubing I'm used to.

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running 3 for about 3 weeks now. As mentioned super easy to set up. I bough 3 dosers and e of the kamoer jugs. You can link the 3 together and only use 1 plug. The so far have held correct calibration. I ordered 4 extra tubing packs from amazon as back up. I thought the tubing was long enough for my application. And whole set up less than 200

09F16C89-8F97-4846-BAA0-A4E05DDD1E7D.jpeg

Any chance you could share the link for the tubing packs and containers? And what did you use to put those containers in? are those desk organizers?

bckey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you could share the link for the tubing packs and containers? And what did you use to put those containers in? are those desk organizers?
Another curious reefer wants to know also. Especially the organizers to store the jugs in and set the dosing pumps on.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back