Kamoer F1 Issues

BensReef22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am about to pull the trigger on an F1, however I have been put off by recent reports on this forum of an overdosing software glitch. Can anyone confirm if this has been resolved?

Also what are peoples experience with Wifi connectivity?

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one and so far so good. the connectivity is more of an issue for me. It does not like to connect bluetooth. and the password system is buggy for me. I think that is a user issue thou. :smirking-face:

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here I am on the fence of getting couple of these vs a GHl. However, I have seen reviews of GHL got issues as well. Smh

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a Kamoer x1 (same as f1 but white) and I have had no issues with connectivity. It is set up to dose my daily dose of all for reef split up into 6 smaller doses throughout the day and occasionally I’ll hear it double dose. For me this isn’t an issue since it’s only an extra ml every now and then but if this was set up for something on a once a day dosing I can see where there’s the potential for bad things to happen.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kamoer x1 (same as f1 but white) and I have had no issues with connectivity. It is set up to dose my daily dose of all for reef split up into 6 smaller doses throughout the day and occasionally I’ll hear it double dose. For me this isn’t an issue since it’s only an extra ml every now and then but if this was set up for something on a once a day dosing I can see where there’s the potential for bad things to happen.
But there’s a chance it will double dose. I am going to pass on this brand.

Due to the fact that we don’t know if that decides to double dose it, it can be detrimental.

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Due to the fact that we don’t know if that decides to double dose it, it can be detrimental.
Good call, because you wont get any support from Kamoer.

I have an X4 Pro and it has had no problems at all, but I would not buy again as there is no support if you need it.

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

It never shows a double dose in the dose log either. But my reservoir actual volume and the counter on the app that tells you how much should be left in the reservoir do not match. If I hadn’t heard it double dose I would be wondering where my A4R is going.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It never shows a double dose in the dose log either. But my reservoir actual volume and the counter on the app that tells you how much should be left in the reservoir do not match. If I hadn’t heard it double dose I would be wondering where my A4R is going.
Can you put a container to catch the liquid and what what the out put amount is? So that you can pinpoint it.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 28 16.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 70 41.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 25 14.8%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 5.9%
Back